linux-kbuild-2.6.29 - backport your own NOW
ATTENTION: This is no longer needed. linux-kbuild package is available in the 64 Studio hardy-backports repository, with the headers-common package.
Also still available here...
deb http://apt.harleystudio.co.za/ hardy main
Hi 64 Studio beta testers.
I backported the linux-kbuild-2.6.29 package just now, and managed to install the 2.6.29 kernel headers :-)
Easy to do as well...
1. Make sure the ubuntu repositories are all enabled in synaptic, as well as the 64 studio 3.0 repositories.
2. Add the following repository to your sources.list
- deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free # Debian unstable package sources
3. In terminal:
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get build-dep linux-kbuild-2.6.29
- mkdir kbuild
- cd kbuild
- sudo apt-get -b source linux-kbuild-2.6.29
- sudo dpkg -i *.deb
Now that the kbuild package is installed, the headers can be installed:
- sudo apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.29-1-all